15.11.12

Background

When scanning in a few of my notes for the 80 YEARS ON brief, I noticed my little 'Filed Notes' notebook had a little story as to why and when the brand came to produce these little note books. They were produced for the intention of agricultural notes, as the 'vanishing subgenre of agricultural memo books' continues to decrease. It also has a section named 'Practical Applications' with entries such as 'Crop predictions' - 'Dart vs. Balloon Strategic Analysis' (personal favourite) - 'Freehand Drawings' and 'Crow Scaring Plans'. It thought this was a really playful element to the book and instantly reminded me of the little background story I'm using within the swing tag for the COTT&FLYER brief. It's made me want to deliver an even more informal, playful element to my branding, A more personal touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment