10.2.11


Visual Language,
3's,
3 word phrases.

For the book fair, I want to produce a piece of design not necessarily with any direct connection to my current work, solely for the purpose of aesthetics and design. I started to think about famous trios, i.e. The three Stooges or The Supremes...



... or sets of three that we interact with in our everyday lives. - Wheels on a tricycle//Sides/corners to a triangle//Crappy Hollywood sequels//Traffic Lights.

Most of which I felt were pretty tepid other than triangles, so I continued my pursuit for an area of 3's to focus on, which led me to 3 word phrases.

These could give me some really nice context to start working with, incorporating text and image. Out of the hundreds I found here are a few of the better ones..


•Go for it.
•Got your back.
•Now or never.
•I love you
•Nurture your best.
•Let it go.
•Try something new.
•Over and out.
•Believe in yourself.
•Who are you?
•Real recognise real
•Change is good.
•Ride or die.
•Against all odds.
•Seize the day.
•Knowledge is power.  
•Save every penny.
•Safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment