8.5.12

200pt

Steady Guy is an online boutique, mainly focusing on urban/street fashion but do however offer a section selling Artwork and Prints. I feel this post is necessary on the simple level that this online space has been branded very much in the same light as many online fashion stores/brands are.

200pt specialize in Art, prints and apperal and as previously mentioned feels very reflective of a fashion store - which is a positive for me looking to re-brand a hybrid of the two. I want my resolution to feel more weighted towars the clothing side, but not completely disregard it's artistic qualities.






























































I'm a little bit obsessed with the process' they've applied to their logo to here, all four pictures flaunt the simple logo, but each one is approached differently. Focusing on the range possible once a design is finalised is key this module, and I'm feeling myself getting a real grip on how to excercsise these techniques already, I knew all the possibilities were there before, it's all just making that little bit more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment