8.5.12

B S R

Black Sheep Road is a fantastic little boutique about 10 minutes from Amsterdam central station. I ran past it a couple of years ago in a rush to catch a flight, determinded to go back I visited last summer with my girlfriend and was so glad to have remembered. The shop itself was minimal to say the least, a couple of rails for the men and one for the women, but it was the branding that stuck with me. When looking for it all I could remember was 'sheep, I knew it was something to do with sheep', and it didn't take long.

I wish I had kept the receipts and other printed collateral, it all felt very bespoke with hand stamped logo and contact details. I think particularly for clothing stores and boutiques, stamp and ink is a really personal touch to receipts and compliment slips, definitely something I could consider for Steady Guy















No comments:

Post a Comment