8.5.12

studioNOW

StudioNOW is a young and international creative production company based in Berlin. This post bears relevance to both my current research into product, range & distribution and also touches on the self promotion tasks in PPD. 


I love getting packs of things, looking through, unfolding and opening more things inside that, I have done since I was a kid, and receiving something like this will still get me excited for a long time im sure. I think it's a very playful way to send out what you have to offer, getting potential clients interested by forcing them to engage with the content but offering a number of ways to go about it. 


I think there is a lot to be said about the target demographic here though too. Sending this kind of document to a corporate investor or an NHS advisor would be a waste of their time and effort, trauling through it to attain the right information, but as they are a creative production agency, people go to them in search of finding something a bit querky and playful - this screams exactly that in my opinion.







With regards to how it relates to my current research, I've been thinking about lookbooks, more common for brands, it could be an aspect to consider for Steady Guy - maybe a quarterly zine of current stock and trends, even an online version if funds are tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment