10.1.12

Tone

Today, programmes like ‘100 greatest gadgets’ (exampled above) generally place speakers/presenters in front of visually considered backdrops, this one for instance feels quite techy and vibrant given the subject is gadgets and i think retro games would be quite easy to  physically illustrate in a similar manor. I’m thinking the programme would be very much along these lines content wise too, I know it’s not entirely relevant to our task but I want to consider the nature of the programme I’m going to be designing for, trying to establish a tone of voice.







That said, shows like this one usually tend to have a comical, light hearted delivery. A chance for people to reminice over various memories. I very much want to keep the visuals colourful, playful but most of all relevant and identifiable to the target audience

No comments:

Post a Comment