8.10.12

Past and Preent

I feel some of my research from the tail-end of last year could start to feed in to this particular brief, although the audience is very much more specific and the tone of voice is considerabley more formal, some of the posts could have great influence on the way I go around formulating and designing a luxury menswear label.

The 'Steady Guy' re-brand was greaty targetted towards a younger, still male, fashion orientated audience. A lot of the context I was looking at introduced some fresh and exciting concepts that may not usually be associated with 'Luxury Menswar'. I do however believe that incorporating the two could have some interesting results.



The key thing that keeps playing on my mind is the fact that the male audience I'm designing for have no particular interest in fashion so to speak, other than they want to look professional and clean-cut.

It is this idea of designing for an audience that may or may not have a thought-process regarding the concepts behind a brand or label that I want to penetrate, appealing to those who do whilst interesting and inviting those who don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment