16.12.11

Tags

Normally if someone mentions the word 'tag' my mind zones into graffiti, these tags however are those commonly found on new clothing. Thinking about the fashion industry for an area to push my enterprise and ppd forward, Ive been researching and collecting as much fashion related graphic design I can get my hands on.

I love how vastly playfull the designer can be, regardless of their generally small scale having to consider; format / stock / colour / size / strings / logos / typography / die-cutting / folding and the list goes on...
































I want to continue this visual library of different tags, especially coming up to the christmas period, I'm sure a few new garments will exchange hands amongst friends and family of which I can pinch a few (at least if its just for a quick scan)...

No comments:

Post a Comment